THE MOULIN DE LA ROCHE


belonged to the Seigneur de La Roche-Gastelin in 1451,

became "Foulon Mill" in 1502,

indicated on "Cassini's map" in 1764,

sold as national property in An IV,

milled wheat up to 1948,

was refurbished from 2003 to 2012 by Jean Piérart architect in Baugé.

 

Bibliography: Jacques Meugé, "Les Moulins à eau en Anjou", 2009, AMA.